Sunday, January 13, 2008

Welcoming the Chinese New Year

I've been to our family's feng shui adviser this weekend. I was astonished to learn things. Hehe! OA!

Anyway, I found out that the quarrelsome star indeed made its impact on my life and my partner late last year. A lot of misunderstandings surfaced, we had a lot of arguments, and what- nots in our relationship. Hmmn, how could I not notice that the charm that was supposed to protect us was missing? Take note next time. But at the end of all the fights, we still remain a couple. Why? Well, supposedly because of the mandarin ducks that's strategically placed on the southwest part of my room. Yes! Thanks to my ducks!

This year we are protecting my health because those born in the year of the pig will face health problems. So take care fellow boars. My adviser also gave my family charms to protect us from negative energy and most especially in guarding our businesses.

2008 will be a great year I'm sure of that. I claim it today and I'm thankful for all the blessings that will abound my family and my personal life. Yahey!

For your feng shui advice and charms, go to Johnson Chua. He's super kind and accommodating. Just bear with the queue when you get to his shop. Don't forget to have your charms energized!


No comments: