Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Busy, but not complaining

Since we opened up our newest business venture this January, I have been my busiest. I'm not complaining though. I am indeed thankful for the many blessings that God has provided for my family and loved ones. My personal relationships are going well. I'm thankful! I'd be too selfish to ask for more. But I do want a peaceful country.Could that be given too?

Claim your blessing. Say it out loud and say a prayer of thanks immediately. Remember The Secret? Well, it really works! It takes time and patience to learn it but everything you ever want will be given to you

I will be much much more preoccupied when I open up my own business in 3 weeks' time. t will be successful. Thank God for that.

I may be living a simpler life but hey, it's better that way. I'll be able to put more time in figuring out how to give back to those who need more.
Life will be better for all of us. Cheers to the good life

No comments: