Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bubblewrap's Soda Pop Bag Organizer

Have you ever experienced fishing around & looking like you're excavating something inside your bag? More so if it's a very big bag that it instantly swallows up some of your most important stuff! Well, I literally loose anything that's inside my bag! That's why I've been one of the biggest fans of bag organizers when it first came out. I could never carry a bag without one in it.

I started with the black wrap/roll- like thing then evolved to this carry- all organizer. It's really cool! You can just literally arrange all your things inside the organizer (rejoice fellow O.C.'s!) and transfer it within seconds if you want to change bags! Nice!

I have found the perfect place/ online shop (bubblewrapshirts.multiply.com) that carries pretty designs. I recently bought the smallest size to try it out. And it perfectly fits in my Speedy 25! Yahey! Now I'm definitely ordering more for me and my mom!


No comments: