Thursday, December 20, 2007

Keeping my Cool

It's almost Christmas but some people never fail to infuriate me. I don't know why some people have to be so insecure and do everything to compete with me. Hey, I don't have to prove myself to anyone anymore alright? People love me for who I am and they will continue to do so because I never pretend to be someone else. I'm sorry but it's not my fault that I am blessed with good things in my life. I need not scream to the whole world of the ongoings of my life because I know where I stand. I hope you stop competing with me because you will never add up to what I am. I'm not being pompous and all but it would be best if you concentrate on building a better you and not make me a benchmark for your ways.

Happy Holidays!

Much love to everyone.

No comments: